Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ATM and cash deposite

For more than 30 years, my mum is so familiar with ATM machine i thougt..but yesterday,she get confused..the story begun..

my mum and I is on the way back to home from Penang island..laater, we stop by at Maybank to draw some money..ok..my father's money..hehehe he is awaaaaaaaaaaay aat offshore..draw out his money to settle all the bills..back to the story..my mum, with her full of confident enter the bank..

tak sampai seminit dia dah kuar with confusing smile on her face...

'kak ngah, caash deposit tu boleh kuar duit ker tak??umi konfius lah..mcm lain jer.."

"so, umi tak kuar kan duitlah?"

"tak lah..macam lain.."

"mmg lah..kuar duit kat ATM, bukan cash deposit..tu tempt maasukkan duit.." we laughed..=p

so, im the ine who had to draw the money for her..aactually, kat bank tu, machine ATM and cash deposit tersusun dalam bentuk L..my mum tak explore habis..masuk sekerat ajer..so, nampak cash deposit jer lah..hadoi..=p

No comments: