Saturday, May 9, 2009

Your Majesty, please come home quickly!!!

Mother's day dah dekat..sila pulang cepat..this time u're away from home to looooonnngggg..

The kitchen is still survived but overall is quite tunggang terbalik..ahahahah

I slept in ur bedroom last nigt..so comfy with your scent there..

And honestly, i dunno why i felt like crying when i burst out all my problem to u on the phone just now..=p I'm a bit overreacting..hehe

And one more thing, please charge your handphone before the battery is totally out!!and now your sim card has been block and I'm 100% sure u wont go to the maxis centre until u're here..the same reason u'll always gave, "Umi tak tahu nak cakap apa kat kaunter!!"..hai lah umi..T_T

Happy Mother's Day..there is no word in this world can desribe how much I LOVE YOU..

No comments: