Wednesday, March 17, 2010

old and new..past and present..but we looking forward for the future..



Finally, the day of Maslia's and Farid's reception is arrived..
I am so excited even I am so broke that the day has come..
Waiting is so tiring... :)




me with all my partners in crime..

As usual I want to be there early for her..
I just want to be there early from everybody else..
And i dont exactly know why...:p
So, we depart from Penang, 9.30 am...
Its not that far anyway..hehe
We stop at RnR Gunung Semanggul for breakfast..





The moment is hers, and i really want to be by her side while she enjoying the moment..
It is an overwhelming situation..hehehe
And all of us wearing purple as she requested!!
We arrived!!



I am not that perfectionist, but for my best friend wedding and she is the very first one, I want her to be fully satisfied with all the preparation she did...Yup, i didn't help her for the preparation but the least that I can do is to make sure she is happy and content on her wedding day and turn out to be she is not!!!She keep complaining about her wedding dress which I can't do nothing and her hand bouquet...sigh -_-"


Whatever it is, that is Maslia that I know ages ago...:p


and the complaining part is paid off...surprise dear!!!!
As i didn't buy any present for her yet becoz i really dunno what to buy..so, I gave her the hand bouquet!!

on the phone with Farid, ask him to wait until we arrived..hahaha

right on time..yeah!!Just a few minutes before she walked to the hall..

The first person that I met is Rizq...We met a few times before all in Maslia engage-solemnization ceremony..but still I missed her..T_T

Next is Faza. We only talked for a few minutes coz she had to rush to another wedding..


Then Odi the mr.pilot in da house..heheheh i used to save his name in my handphone as Mr.pilot..I am proud that one of my friend is a pilot..I don't see the connection here..whatever..:p now, I don't have his number at all..format handphone nyer pasal..huhuhu


And then the rest.......



And I still can't believe that we still used the same term to appoint each other..like old form4 and new form4..hahaha grown up all!!!! :p

The boys with their own forum and so the girls..Maybe we really used to it since in high school -_-"

and to be honest, most of us not getting any taller but...ah, u know what I am talking about..sorry!!hahahah




The photo session is so loooonngggggg...
please check my facebook for more photos...
ngeeeeee....

I'll hope that i can continue soon..internet is damn slow!!!


Gambar wajib...Selamat Pengantin Baru buat sahabat tersayang Maslia Hidayu and Farid..
Semoga berbahagia sehingga ke syurga.. :D



1 comment:

maslia ayue said...

ellopz...
aku yg buta IT ni dah jumpe balik blog ko...
hahahahaha...
TQ la coz wat entry pasal aku...
rase mcm org penting plak...
ahaks... anyways,thanks a lot for evrything...
hope ko dpt wat preparation tunang ko dgn jayanya...

p/s: aku nak tgk baju ko nnt,ok????