Thursday, April 30, 2009

::1st MAY::

Seperti biasa..hari Khamis..kelas tuisyen untuk darjah satu dan 2..

Honestly, I am really really tired today and a bit relief ramai yang tak dtg hari ni..i know i know it sound like I am a bad teacher, tapi dari being moody and penat and marah-marah my students, i felt so much better there were only few of them but still they drive me crazy!!!urgh!!!

but thats not the main point here..

students: cikgu, esok cuti kan??

me: aah, cuti..esok cuti ape semua??

students: cuti hari pekerjaan!!!

me: ha?? (with my confuse face)...bukan..hari pekerja lah..

students: betul lah tu cikgu..hari pekerjaan..

ok..i dont want to argue with them so i just keep them buzy and doing their work..and my brain also working at the same time puzzling with this quiz..

aper perbezaan pekerjaan ngan pekerja????

yeah..i am super dupper dam tired..can't thinking straight!!

No comments: