Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today in history when...

I step in USM library for the first time and felt so damn blur and getting lost.....yes..I'm lost in library..so pathetic..hahahaha



This is my first experience ever getting into building named 'library' and dunno what to do or where to go..i just like haa??????..lucky me, ain guiding and dragging me and give some briefing about where the book and bla bla bla(yer, Ain rajin g lib..saya malas..heheheh)..and i nodded and nodded and nodded coz at the same time im starring and reading at the big sign board explaining about this 3 story building..

Honestly, its not really big but it is damn confusing or other translation, i should go to the library often and take the class how to access all the sources and information provide by the library..yer, ader kelas yer kawan-kawan macam maner nak cari maklumat dan buku..2+1 hours...im still weighing my decission to take it or not..for free...indeed, i think i really should take the class..ahahahahaha

so embarrassing u know...T_T

haih..

No comments: