Friday, February 26, 2010

3 cerita


Okeh..hari ini saya akan menceritakan pengalaman dan pendapat saya menonton 3 movie dalam tempoh 2 minggu..bukan lah rajin sangat, tapi dah orang ajak tengok kita pun p lah tengok beramai-ramai..

  1. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
Watching with: C.tipah and husband, Yaya, Shuk, En.Kanda and me myself

Why watching this movie: Because the ticket person said this movie is way better than Wolfman and it is true indeed. Initially plan, we want to watch Wolfman becuse C.tipah husband, Abg.Arman really want to watch this movie, but we switched.

Review: We know zero about this movie. Have no intention to watch this movie at all. At first, I am asking myself, who the hell is this Percy Jackson?Never heard of him!!!But the movie turn out to be good for me. I like the storyline. Fast, and not boring. The heroin is so beautiful, Alexandra something if I'm not wrong. I like her eyes!!!And there is my not favorite actress, Uma Thurman, but I really like her as Medusa in this movie!!!But yeah, the movie is all about fiction and nothing is true. Just for entertainment purpose. Kenapa lah orang putih suka buat cerita yang menipu tapi kita pulak asyik suka nak pergi tengok (-_-)"

But, i google about this movie after watching it, ada buku rupanya..hahahah

Rating: 3.5 over 5 stars!!

picture source;filmofilia.com

2. Valentines day

Watching with: En. Kanda, Alin and yeah, me again lah kan?

Why watching this movie: Initially planned, we want to watch Avatar 3D, but fulled!!yeah, I haven't watch Avatar yet. Nak tengok 3D punya pasal...T_t

Review; I only like the variety of the actress and actors but the story line is sooooooo weak!!!Especially Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner plot!! Sepi or Cinta is wayyyyyy better. But, the Julia Robert part is really unpredictable.

Rating: 1.5 over 5!!

picture source;http://www.collider.com/2010/01/29/12-movie-clips-from-valentines-day-starring-every-actor-in-hollywood/

3. Niyang Rapik

Watching with; En. Kanda, Ain, Alin and myself

Why watching this movie: Because it is horror but not so horror movie??

Review; Ok. We can predict the story line and the plot is a bit different. A lot of flashback like a puzzle. But just easy to put all the puzzle together. I don't really know how to comment about this movie, but i guess there are improvement for Malaysian film industry.

Rating: 3.5 over 5 stars

Hope it will help to make a choice!!POYO..hihihiih

pic source;http://applereddesign.blogspot.com/





No comments: