Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jeans vs. Khakis





Now, let's talk about fashion.
I am really not good in this fashion thingy but let's just try.

I wore jeans since i dunno when. My family, my relatives most of them are wearing jeans until now even they're married and pregnant. Yeah, jeans is so casual and comfort to wear around the world. I guess.
picture source from: google

But the Canadian happened to ask me " how come Malaysian wearing jeans in this very hot weather??"
And to be honest, I never think about it until she asked me. I don't even know that they're not wearing jeans if the weather is hot. (-_-'')
And how should I know, I've only been outside Malaysia once..Indonesia..haih

And talking about jeans, since I wearing jeans almost everyday in my life if I'm going out with friends, going lab, go to office, special dinner with en. Kanda etc etc, i kinda feel boring and tried to get out from this comfort zone. I tried a few pants before but all not really suit me well and i don't feel comfortable wearing then so i come back to my jeans again T_T

But, this February, i found the answer of my problem when I got 30% birthday card from Padini and co for my birthday on normal price item. YEAY!!
At first, i thought i want to buy another pair of jeans but the color that i really want is nowhere!!
And friend of mine, Joe Yin, suggested me to go for Khakis. Great. Since i need to really change my pants style, I just follow her advice.

I found this A khakis (lets put a name) that really catch my attention but unlucky not in my size.
The good thing is, this A khakis material is similar to jeans so no no.
Then, I found another khakis, B. I really like the materials. It is soft, but not really soft and the most important thing the material is not stretchable. I just grab my size and tried it on and paid for it. Mission accomplish.
picture source from: google

And now, i really like to wear the khakis. It is cold compared to jeans. And until one point En.Kanda asking me, " you only have this pants??" hahahah
hey, I am only wore two days in a row lah sayang.

When I looked back, I think khakis also a very friendly pants because you can wear them during office time but no to jeans. Change you style slowly!!!




No comments: