Friday, February 19, 2010

being organized

Yeah, a lot of topic coming out from my minds now. Tips and information as i can say. Lately, my brain cells really expanding. Non stop of thinking. Giving me headache. Maybe because I am 24 now. Yeah, oldddddddd!!

So, as an old matured, lets talk about something very informative other than boring and usual life with tons of work and work and work.
So, the topic for today is organized.

I shared my room with the same roommate for nearly 5 years. We know each other quite well and no problem at all. I am not really very organized person and so does she. We have our own way to ensure that the room is always clean. But, her stuff always more organized than I do. yeah, reality hurts.

I'm alone now in this room since two days ago, I have a lot of time to clean up and arrange my stuff but I didn't put any effort to do any cleaning. I let my stuff and clothes(which still in the bag) lay down at the floor. But, nah, I didn't let myself drowned in this mess for another day. I started to feel uncomfortable and my body and mind really react to the surrounding.
more or less like this. Picture source: google

My booster to do cleaning is NEW THING. Anything, pants, shirt, undies, as long as it is a new thing that i just bought, mood to clean up everything really coming to my sense. So, I bought this not only to boost my mood but to arrange my clothes in my not-so-arrange closet.

As you know, hostel utilities is very basic. It is up to you how you want to arrange your things and stuffs. And i find that i really love this additional shelves. Easy to install into your closet and it really helping you being more organized.

When I clean up last night, I realized something about myself, I tend to put things into box or container. Because it look nice neat and clean. Yeah, maybe I should practicing more and maybe I should boy more boxed to put my stuff?? For me, it is the easiest way. When you put stuffs into box and arrange them nicely, it is easy for you to reach and looking for things. Like this,

I like them so much!! And mind you, even dirty clothes have their own storage and I always want my laundry to be put in these baskets:

Nice right? But, not now. The price is not relevant for a student. ;p

And one day, I wish my closet will be look like this

yeah, dreaming is matter..happy cleaning!!!


all picture source:google

No comments: