Thursday, February 18, 2010

Always had to pay more..

Here I am again, coming back to blogging. We'll see how long this time i'll lasting here.
To be honest, I'm stuck in this 4 walls cubical ALONE with a mug of nescafe and a bowl of maggi.
Yep, pathetic.

Before i going further more with the title ( feel like doing public speaking here),
Yaya darling, if you happened to read my blog and hungry, just text me ok. We go to mamak together (-_-").

Back to the titles, this is Malaysia!!
You want good service or quality you must pay more!!
DAMN!!
I hate this kinda mentality.
This issue linger in my mind since last night when i tried to skype with Fatin (yeah like we don't see each other for ages but only less than a week) but the internet connection is extremely suck!!!

Here in hostel, we have this hypothesis. I am using broadband, because here in this university u you have to register at PTPM first if you want to use wireless. Its kinda leceh but i had my broadband before i enrolled here so the wireless thingy not really bothering me.
Now, since a lot of application blocked like you tube and games on facebook, most of the student get their own broadband. I guess the university want the student to focus on education wise only if they're using university wireless. FINE. Whatever...

And here the hypothesis, when you used broadband, you shared the line with others too. If they're to many people using the same line, so the connection will be slow like hell!!!I don't know, how far this hypothesis is true but it is proven when all students are here.

But now, 3/4 students is going back home for holiday. Only a few student staying here including me and internet still suck!!Conclusion??

One of my friend told me that if want to have faster internet connection, you have to change to the expensive package. And I'm thinking, most of the user is students and they don't have their own income except from PTPTN or PAPA MAMA SCHOLARSHIP (except your parents are rich, different story here) so how can they go for expensive package??

For phone prepaid package they have a lot now. All package are saying that they're the cheapest. The most important thing, they have package for student now which is great.
I really hope there will be package for student for this internet problem or already have but I don't know about it??

No comments: